Kakatiya University (KU) M.Ed & B.Ed 2017 Exam Date & Fee Notification : Kakatiya University (KU) M.Ed & B.Ed 2017 Exam Date & Fee Notification has been released kakatiya university.
Kakatiya University (KU) M.Ed & B.Ed 2017 Exam Date & Fee Notification
B.E.D 2-1 Semester (III Semester) Examinations 2017 : B.E.D 2-1 Semester (III Semester) Examinations 2017 notification released kakatiya university. a huge number of students are waiting for KU BED II Year 1 Semester Examinations. The B.E.D 2nd Year 1 semester examinations will be held in the month of january 2017. the following are the last dates for payment of examination fee and processing of online application and also submission of manual application forms to below given.
KU MED & BED Fee Notifications :
Last Date Of B.E.D II Year I Sem Examinations 2017 :
- Without Late Fee : 20-01-2017 to 21-01-2017
- With a late Fee Of Rs 250/- 27-01-2017 to 28-01-2017
Fee Particulars For BED 2nd year 1sem 2017 :
For All Papers : Rs 700/- (Univeristy College)
For All Papers : Rs 800/- (other Affliated Colleges)
Insturctions to the Candidates :
1. The Candidates have to submit xerox copy of the memo of marks of qualifying examination
along with their application forms.
2. The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of
examination fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
3. Late fee of Rs.1, 000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the
due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of exams.
4. The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and
promotion norms. They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.
the principals of the colleges concerned are requested to adhere to the following :
Ascertain the eligibility of the Candidates before sending NRs Forward the applications of only
eligible candidates. If any deviation found, College will be penalized @ Rs. 5,000/- per each
deviation as per the norms.
2. The demand draft(s) shall be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, KU Examinations Account”
payable at the State Bank of Hyderabad, K.U. Branch (Code No.262), Warangal.
3. To submit the following along with the Nominal Rolls of the Candidates:
1. Application Forms
2. No Dues certificate from the Dean College Development Council and Academic Audit for
every exam and from Academic Section for the I Year or I Semester Exams of Any course ,
3. Required fee in D.Ds.
4. 3 Sets of N Rs with a soft copy & paper wise statistics in the prescribed format