Kakatiya University PGCET 2015 Notification & Councelling Detailes & Holltickets KU PGCET 2015 TS Results Dates
ICR Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates (passed and/or appeared final year qualifying examination) for appearing Kakatiya University Post-Graduate Common Entrance Tests-2015 (KUPGCET-2015) for admission into various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses being offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University for the Academic Year 2015-16.
Cources Offered In Kakatiya University Ts 2015.
M.A. (Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, History, Sociology, Gender Studies);
M.Sc. (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology);
Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM);
Master of Tourism Management (MTM); Master of Social Work (MSW); Master of Mass Communication & Journalism (MCJ); M.Com. (M.Com; M.Com. (Financial Accounting); M.Com.(Banking & Insurance); and M.Com.(Computer Applications)); P.G. Diploma in Sericulture,
Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc); Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.); and 5-Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry)., MSc. (MIT). etc.
Cources Offered IN Satavahana University 2015.
M.A (Economics, Sociology, English, Telugu, Urdu); Master of Social Work (MSW);
M.Com. ( M.Com.; M.Com. (Financial Accounting));
M.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Engineering Physics & Instrumentation, Food Science & Technology) Etc
More Info Kakatiya University PGCET notification 2015.
Application form along with the Information Brochure can be obtained from the Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal on payment of Rs.400/- either in cash or by submitting a crossed Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, KUCET A/c’ payable at S.B.H., Kakatiya University Branch (2262), Warangal. Candidates can also obtain application(s) by post by sending the Demand Draft, along with a self-addressed envelope (35 x 25 cm) duly affixing Rs.50/- postage stamps.
Kakatiya University KU PGCET 2015 Notification Important Dates
1. Sale of Application Forms commences from PGCET 2015 – 20-03-2015
2.KU PGCET 2015 Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (without late fee) – 21-04-2015
3.KU PGCET Last date for receipt of filled-in applications (with a late fee of Rs.500/-) – 25-04-2015
Tentative date of commencement of Entrance Tests from 25-05-2015
NOte For Kakatiya University KUPGCET 2015.
1) Filled in ICR applications along with two envelopes duly stamped shall be submitted/sent to the Director,
Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal 506009 (T.S.) on or before the last date.
2) Candidate has to opt for the Test Center by giving Option 1 for Warnagal / Hanamkonda and Option 2
for Karimnagar. If the number of candidates registered for the test in Karimnagar for a particular subject
is less than 100, the University reserves right to change the Center and conduct the test at Warangal only.
However, the test center for ‘5 Year Integrated M.Sc.’ shall be in Warangal.
3) There will be a common entrance test for all specializations of M.Com. (i.e., M.Com. General,
Financial Accounting, Banking & Insurance, and Computer Applications) and M.Sc. Mathematics (i.e.,
Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics).
4) There will be no Entrance Test for the courses of M.A (Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu), M.Sc. (Food Science &
Technology), M.Sc.(MIT), but they have to submit the application in response to this notification. The
admissions shall be made based on merit in the qualifying Examination at Degree level.
5) Candidates who have passed or appeared for final year Intermediate Examination (MPC/BPC) of 2015 are
eligible to apply for 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Courses.
6) Kakatiya University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application forms.
7) Schedule of First Phase Admission Counseling will be intimated in the Marks/ Rank Card. No Call Letters
will separately be sent to the candidates.
8) Admission counseling (first phase, second phase and spot) schedule will be placed on the university
Website: www.kakatiya.ac.in . Hence, candidates are advised to regularly log on to the university website
9) The eligibility criteria and all other details are available in the Information Booklet.
For further details log on to www.kakatiya.ac.in.