It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the
B.Pharmacy I Year (Main &Backlog) Examinations will be conducted from 15-06-2015.
The detailed Time- Table will be issued in due course. The schedule for payment of
Examination Fee and submission of Examination Application Form is as follows:
a) Last date for Examination fee: 20-05-2015
b) Examination Fee 🙁 For any number of Papers ) Rs.970/-
1) The Colleges maintaining their account with the branches of State Bank of Hyderabad
(SBH) OR any other bank are required to deposit the consolidated amount in any branch of
SBH for Credit into “Registrar, Examination Fee Fund A/c No.52198262033” and can
obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch along
with Examination forms on or before 23-05-2015.
2) Application Forms submitted after 23-05-2015 will have to pay a penal fee of
Rs.1000/- per day.
MOST Wanted Imp Note –
1. In respect of the candidates who have completed Course requirement having appeared
for IV year II semester and completed double duration of the Course but do not crossed (10)
years from the date of admission, have to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per subject,
Semester-wise along with normal Semester Fee i.e. 06 and 07 Batch only (UPTO 2005
AND EARLIER BATCH NEED NOT APPLY) LAST CHANCE FOR 2006 BATCH.
2. As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to
deposit the Examination Fee into their respective College Accounts only for
onward Transmission to the University by the college.
3. The students are requested to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying
examination certificates attested by the College Principal concerned with the
Examination Application Form and Migration Certificate, if any, with Migration
Fee of Rs.125/-.(if the candidate belongs to other than O.U./A.P. Intermediate Board).
4. In respect of I Year fresh admissions the Colleges have to get clearance letter from
the Director, Academic Audit Cell, O.U. and the examination application forms of I Year
students admitted during the academic year 2014-2015 are to be submitted online through
college login. Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the
Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with
photocopy of Intermediate / 10 + 2 certificate.
5. The Principals are requested to furnish the list of candidates admitted in their
Colleges during the academic year 2014-2015 duly approved by the Convener,
EAMCET and also the Director, Admissions, O.U.
6. The Principals/Directors are requested to collect the Examination expenses from
each student @ Rs.300/- and remit the consolidated amount into above mentioned account.
7. All the Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and
forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility
of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office
to the non-eligible candidates.
8. The Principal is requested to send the subject-wise data for the above examination
without which the examination forms will not be accepted.
CONROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS –
1. The Principals of all B.Pharmacy Colleges concerned.