Aadhar is a unique 12 digit identification number provided by the Indian government to its all citizens including, adults as well as newborns also. It is an identity which makes the every citizen unique and hence is very useful for tracing one very easily. It is a wonderful procedure which also helps in reducing the various ongoing frauds as one can’t be able to create another if already have enrolled for one. you can aadhar card download by name and date of birth from eaadhar.uidai.gov.in website .
Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of birth @uidai.gov.in
The best part about this id is that you can easily use it as identification card in every format in India. What if, you have lost your Aadhar card or the enrollment number or both? Now, that would really be a very critical condition one should really avoid to have. You should always keep your enrollment number and Aadhar card in safe hands to get safe from this worst condition. if you have aadhar card enrollment id number you can aadhar card download by name and date of birth
How to get your Aadhar card by name and date of birth?
If you have lost your eaadhar card, then it is easy to retrieve it through your enrollment number, mobile number, and email id. Here, on this topic, we are going to tell you about the two steps procedure of downloading your Aadhar card through your name and date of birth. Follow the step by step procedure given below to get it back easily:
Get the UID/EID
Before going with the further procedure, you first need to know about the unique identification number.
- For this, go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Now, go with the option of Retrieve your lost UID/EID. And then select the Aadhar number from the first column of the opened page.
- Next, fill your name, email id, and mobile number in the appropriate columns followed by filling up of Captcha code.
- You will be notified through an OTP on your registered mobile number. Validate this OTP in the dedicated box and then click on the option of Verify which will verify your entered OTP.
- Once done successfully you will get your UID/EID on your registered mobile number or email address which you can easily use for retrieving your Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Download By Date Of Birth
if you want to aadhar card download by date of birth you should enter also aadhar card number and enrolment id number. Once you have successfully received your Aadhar card number then you can easily download your related Aadhar card from the official portal of UIDAI. Just follow the steps given below for doing it:
- Go to the official portal of UIDAI and then click on the option of Download Aadhar.
- A new, page will get opened on your home screen, from where a tap on the option of Aadhar number.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the appropriate columns and along with your valid name, pin code, mobile number or email id and then click on the next option.
- Once done successfully, click on the Captcha and then enter the appeared Captcha in the appropriate columns of your screen.
- Once you have successfully validated, you could be easily enabled for downloading your linked Aadhar card. You can take print or save the downloaded file of your Aadhar card on your device for future use.
actually this website total information about manabadi education topics but somebody asked about this that’s why we shared here aadhar card download by name