AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2017 Download C16 C14 C09 &ER-91 @ Sbtet ap.gov.in
Instructions For the Candidates :
- The Candidate has to submit the copies of Marks lists pertaining to Recently appeared Examination attested by concerned Head of Section/Gazetted Officer along with the Copy of Hall-ticket on the first day of examination which the candidate is appearing at the examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without proper hall-ticket.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- While entering the examination hall every student shall deposit all books, personal belongings etc at counter provided. No printed / written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket. Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half-an-hour of the commencement of examination. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of examination.
- After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution. If he / she do so, he / she will be booked under malpractice.
- No color sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own Scientific Calculators, Pens, Pencils and required drawing instruments.
- Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones (CDMA & GSM), Pagers, Organizers, PDA’s and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he / she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32-page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him / her. All answers are to be written within the given booklet only.
- No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.
AP SBTET Hall Ticket Download
Organization / Board : State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET)
Official Website :sbtetap.gov.in
Category : Hall Tickets
Exam Name : AP SBTET Diploma Regular/ Supply Examinations 2017 [C9, C14, C16
AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2017 Download [Updated]
How to Download AP SBTET (C16 C14 C09 & ER-91)
- First Open Official website or Above given links
- click on Diploma Hall Tickets Link
- Enter Your Pin No
- Click On Link
- Get Zip File From Official SBTET
- Download and watch the Exam Time Table